What we do
Services & Expertise
We establish the project with our partners and offer training and assistance for the development of sustainable land restoration and management practices.
To achieve that, we:
- Identify local challenges, assets, needs and resources;
- Form partnerships with international and local academic institutions, NGOs, experts, and other organizations;
- Develop strategies and plans to engage with partners and local communities;
- Offer training and knowledge transfers;
- Mobilize and raise awareness of and in local communities; and
- Offer technical support throughout the course of the implementation of sustainable land restoration and management projects.
The objectives are to:
- Valorize degraded lands through sustainable revitalization, agroforestry, forestry, and agriculture practises.
- Control soil erosion using phytotechnologies.
- Restore productive soils and diverse ecosystems.
- Valorize residual wastes as green inputs on degraded lands.
- Protect, manage, and restore watersheds.
- Assist local communities in developing ecofriendly businesses.
- Increase local communities’ adaptation to climate change.